Friday, December 3, 2010

I often forget they are a woman

Everyone said that girls don't too strong, too independent, so severe, otherwise will unpleasant.

But, if I do not strong, is not independent, changeless badly, who will be when I was helpless lend a hand?

The backer mountain would pour, depend on everybody will be run.

Mom said that girls, only their powerful, it won't be others as accessory.
Family good girl, can have parents for their lay good HuaLiLi of ingot avenue,
Looks good girl, there will be waiting for the boyfriend husband AnQianMaHou do xianyanqi,
Lucky girls, there will be get unexpected help make reemergence JiQuanShengTian,
Really, unfortunately, I seemed to which all unprepossessing row,
So don't ask me why always so baffling amorous feelings,
Don't blame me not a little girl's charming considerate,
Don't say me laugh too loudly, walk so fast, speech is too masculine.
Don't abandon me too practical, too sensible, too cold.

Because, I know,
Rainy days if to forget to take the umbrella, will certainly in the rain,
After the rain, don't hurry up dry hair, change clothes,
Will a cold fever,
Ill after, don't hurry up the doctor take medicine will more disease more formidable.
Once went to every bed girl infusion, while the teacher call for not, be cry,
I felt like a fool, the child crying again how?
Is really a silly child...

Can I have a foolish boy...
Once I in the eaves looked at a shelter was taken walk of person feel like an abandoned cats,
Once I'll in hungry stomach but even water and didn't have to drink a lot when I wanted to cry,
Once I in a crowded bus was left push right push when I felt grievances,
I once in winter night LiMo MoDui myself to say "happy birthday"
I have been wronged have no excuse in hiding in the toilet when enfolding her mouth is depressing cry loudly.

I am not the bitter soaking older children, I am just a secular are not willing to compromise girl.
I may very lovely, is obedient very, very sticky, cat sample unconsciouslytired is hiding in his coat above the left pocket happily nap, waking up with little paw not light not heavily grasp his sweater woolly ball, if he stared, I would "miaos blare, miaos blare" pack a small wretchedness, he helplessly smile, I'll win.
And before this, I would have been trying to strong, raise your chin, don't cry, don't make, temper. Only smile.
No girls would have been strong, she just waiting for a reason, a can not force yourself to the strong reason.
Before that, she was only defend ourselves,

Until the arrival, the witch's spell knight lift, she is the princess.

so

I often forget they are women,
That way,
I will not qualified to complain.
For the hardships of life,
I accept according to the order.
A man can do.
I must do.
Nobody can raise me for a lifetime,
Wants to eat will have to go to make money.
I often forget they are women,
That way,
I will not qualified to sorrow.
The world in true love,
Fall to my head chance,
Slim.
Who cheat who hurt anyone,
Is normal.
You want to live carefree some,
Must be like men,
Look weak points,
Again see light point.


I often forget they are women,
That way,
I will not qualified to rely on.
Of course,
Women can't from men and survival,
In fact man is wind,
Only borrowed,
Can't rely on.
Best by wind,
Like men like to fight!


I often forget they are women,
That way,
I haven't qualification fainthearted.
It's the choices point,
Is more than men.
I trust that woman is exquisite,
Add a man's verve,
Can chemical broken for decisive,
With men like,
Coups,
Victory away.


I often forget they are women,
That way,
I will not qualified to nag.
I may be influenced by his influence too serious,
Since the childhood,
Have "language not astonishing die endlessly" twist temper.
I firmly believe that,
Weight of words,
With length is irrelevant.
I know I this lifetime,
Coupled to reach "gold".
But please allow me worship,
Those who speak ZhiDeYouSheng of man.


I often forget they are women,
That way,
I haven't qualification sentimental.
Family planning cause,
It sits after is lonely,
You are the parents' knees son,
Companions also is;
You think oneself is center,
Companions, worse,
So don't in your little world newbier,
At home you parents spoil you,
Outside really no one took eyelid clip you.
Forget the artificial miss style,
Polite courteous,
Thus.

I often forget they are women,
That way,
I will not qualified to urge.
I appreciate and tried to become a kind of person,
In his 1.outwardly,
Scrupulously abide by "loyalty and filial piety".
Scrupulously abide by kindness
Abide by the dignity.
I mean in his bones!
Perhaps this person,
At ordinary times, it seems,
It is not serious.
If he can quite good-for-nothing will dry into an affair,
And hinder moral principle,
I want to calm and steady must be his nature.
I can't do not admire.


I often forget they are women,
That way,
I will not qualified to cry,
Not qualified to make,
Not qualified to commit suicide by hanging.
Yes,
If I can't great live,

I didn't also the qualification humble death.
I often forget they are women,
That way,
I will not qualified to sorrow,
Not qualified to lai,
No qualification does not undertake.
All sorts of destiny teasing,
I also unavoidably must drips past.


I often forget they are women,
That way,
I will not qualified to escape,
Not qualified to shuffle,
Not qualified to wait,
Not qualified to find exit,
Not qualified to blame the unfair fate.


If one day,
I'm glad the mother of humanness,
I'll tell my child,
First JinRenShi,
Secondly JinRenShi,
JinRenShi again,
Finally hear destiny.
Whether he is a man,
Or woman.
For first of all,
He to do one.
L 'homme propose,
All do bits.
See tiancheng not viable.


Remember to have such two words,
Beauties are often ill-fated,
Days jealous talents.
Always feel the latter listen comfortable,
Although be describe life is short.

No comments:

Post a Comment