Saturday, July 31, 2010

The World of Christian Louboutin...Red Bottom Shoes

Christian Louboutin! The name alone makes most designer shoe fanatics see red. Not just because of the nice red bottoms, but because of the intense sexy designs. The popularity of this label has been building slowly and seem to have reached a crescendo. Most celebrities and Holly Wood stars swear by it and own several pairs. Angelina Jolie, Mariah Carey, Kylie Minogue, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Madonna have been seen in several apperances and red carpet events wearing CL. Oprah Winfrey is reported to have several pairs.
The average price is around $900.00 For such a price, no wonder most folks wearing these shoes like to show off the red soles. I guess I don't blame them. If I'm wearing a thousand dollar pair of shoes, I will slide on my back to show off the red soles. Have you watched Oprah Winfrey slightly showing her red soles during her shows?
I've had so many women ask for the shoes with the red bottom. This is a smart move by Christian Louboutin to distinguish himself from the other high end designers like Chanel, Gucci, Prada and Manolo Blahnik.

No comments:

Post a Comment